Fire erupts at Special Ward of JPMC


KARACHI: A Fire broke out at the old store of the Special Ward of the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) on Thursday evening, creating panic among patients. A source at the hospital said that the fire erupted at the old store due to a short circuit. Rescue teams and fire tenders rushed to the hospital and managed to extinguish the fire. JPMC Joint Director and Emergency Ward In-charge Dr Seemi Jamali, when contacted, confirmed the incident. She said the fire was extinguished by fire tenders at the early stage and no big damage was done. 

comments powered by Disqus
  • DailyTimes.Official
  • DailyTimes_DT
  • Rss
Sunday Magazine
Aaj Kal