Five burnt alive in Pindi after compressor blast

Five burnt alive in Pindi   after compressor blast

RAWALPINDI: Five members of a family died while three others received serious burns when a fire erupted in a house in the New Phagwari area of Satellite Town on Saturday.
According to police sources, the family members were asleep when all of a sudden the compressor of a fridge exploded and the fire broke out. 
As a result, five people, including three children, died on the spot, while three others received serious burns.
The deceased were identified as house owner Rashid Javed, 32, his wife Amina Rashid and three children, Zoya, 4, Zainab, 5, and one-and-a-half-year-old Inaya.
One woman and two children fell unconscious after inhaling the smoke. They were rushed to the Holy Family Hospital. The fire brigade and rescue teams reached the spot and extinguished the fire.

comments powered by Disqus