1. Quinoa Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing: A fruit cup is fine, but adding quinoa turns it into an actual meal, not a sad excuse for breakfast that’ll leave you starving an hour later, Huffington Post reports.
2. Vegan Breakfast Salad: Fresh and fruity.
3. Quinoa Salad with Moroccan Spices, Dried Fruit and Avocado: Sweet bites of dried fruit make this hearty grain salad perfectly breakfast-y.
4. Blueberry Breakfast Salad: That blueberry muffin from the deli case is an easy option, but it’ll just lead to a 10am sugar crash. Enjoy your blueberries with greens, oranges and a little bit of granola for a breakfast that’ll stay with you longer.
5. Baby Kale, Tomato and Poached Egg Breakfast Salad: Top greens and whatever other vegetables you have in your fridge with a couple of poached eggs and you’ll get 12 grammes of protein, plus tonnes of nutrients and fibre.
6. Smoked Salmon Salad: Lox doesn’t have to mean bagels. Pair it instead with veggies and a yogurt-horseradish dressing. Full flavour, no lethargic carb-coma.
7. Mellow Yellow Breakfast Salad: Pumpkin seeds add staying power to breakfast-ready pear and banana. Add greek yogurt for even more oomph.
8. Plum Avocado Summer Salad: This one has a little kick of chili to wake you up.
9. Grilled Wedge Salad with a Fried Egg and Cranberry Feta: Who says you can’t fire up your grill before 10am?
10. Sweet Potato Breakfast Salad with Almond Butter Protein Dressing: The power is in the smoothie-like dressing, which is a combination of almond butter, almond milk, dates and protein powder.
11. The Breakfast Salad with Pork, Egg, Tomato and Avocado: Protein-packed, and guaranteed to keep you going until late lunch.
12. Fruit Salad with Walnuts and Avocado: Walnuts and avocado provide healthy fats to help your body absorb the nutrients from the fruit and yogurt adds filling protein.
13. BLT Breakfast Salad with Soft-Boiled Eggs and Avocado: Apple, avocado, raisin, walnut and cinnamon make for the perfect mix of textures, flavours and vitamins.
15. Avocado Citrus Crunch Salad with Oat Croutons and a Buttermilk Drizzle: “Oat croutons” is really just a salad-y way of saying “granola,” but I dig it. Make a big batch of them, then stock enough produce to make this salad all week.
16. Pomegranate Salad with Maple Vinaigrette and Cinnamon Sugar Croutons: Yes, you read that right. For healthier croutons, use whole grain bread.
17. Bacon, Egg and Toast Salad: Why not reverse-engineer your breakfast sandwich, going heavy on the vegetables and light on the bread.
18. Breakfast Grain Salad with Blueberries, Hazelnuts and Lemon: A hearty base of quinoa, millet and oats is studded with antioxidant-filled blueberries and folate-rich hazelnuts, then tossed in lemon juice and zest for some added brightness.
David Beckham has added to his impressive collection of more than 30 tattoos with some new body ...