Apply for Umra by 10th: Saudi Consulate
ISLAMABAD: The Saudi Consulate has urged people to complete the requirements before submitting applications for visas for Umra. The consulate has asked people to apply by the 10th of Ramazan.
PIA to revise Hajj fares: The Senate Standing Committee for Defence and Defence Production has directed the PIA to review its decision to raise fares during the Hajj season.
Tariq Kirmani, the chairman of PIA said that it has become inevitable for them to raise fares prior to the Hajj season. He said that if PIA does not do so, it will suffer a loss of Rs 800 million, adding that the planes return from Saudi Arabia without passengers.
However, the committee directed the PIA board to review the decision and revise the fares downwards.
1. National Passport valid for at least 6 months.
2. Original National Identity Card
3. Evidence of relationship in case of accompanying companions/mahrams.
4. Fully completed Mutamir data form with two 4x6 photographs against white background.
5. Vaccination certificate against meningitis (ACYW135). Children under 15 years must also be vaccinated against polio six weeks before their departure for Saudi Arabia.
6. Original confirmed return air ticket. online